10 Summer Accessories You Cannot and Should Not Live Without
Summer 2016 is officially upon us! With so much to do and so little time. We at South Beach Swimsuits don’t want to see you wasting precious minutes or possibly hours trying to figure out what items you need to survive what is sure to be one of the hottest, and we mean that in more than just one way- summer of your life. So we’ve decided to make the task incredibly easy for you by putting together a list of must-haves. So get ready to pull that credit card out and do some shopping that you won’t regret.
- Funky Sunglasses- what’s the summer without a fashionable pair of sunglasses? Our AJ Morgan Long Island Tortoise Shell Readers aren’t traditional at all; which is right on trend with everything that is happening for summer 2016. They retail for just $14.99. What a steal!
- A Fashion-forward Tote- if you’ve been paying attention, then you know that you need some fringe in your life. 2016 has seen the reemergence of this style, so why not indulge? The Pily Q Romance Fringe Weekender Bag is perfect for a beach day or a fun weekend with your friends. It is cute, girly and an absolute must-have at $134.00.
3. A Colorful Bracelet- everyone knows summer is all about fun and bright colors. We don’t think there’s any better way of adding color to your life than with accessories, the Mud Pie Daphne Beaded Bracelets to be exact. They just scream summer and at $19.22, you can’t ask for anything better.
4. Statement Beach Towel- We’ve seen the floating swans and the pizza beach towels but out Pily Q Mandala Beach Towel is a bit more age appropriate while still being fun at the same time. It’s different and will stand out when you lay it out on the sand. It retails for $154.00
5. Temporary Tatts- they came out swinging last year and are still trending a whole summer later. The Sobe Tatts Athena Goddess Temporary Metallic Tattoos Pack is the perfect accessory, especially if you plan on getting wet this summer. They add that extra oomph to your outfit and at $21.00 for four sheets of tattoos, they’re sure to sell out soon.
6. A Fedora- you cannot go wrong with the Vitamin A Amahlia Hat. It adds that beachy, summery feeling to any outfit. And, guess what did I mention it’s on sale right now for only $51.00. Pair it with the next item on our list and get ready to celebrate the summer.
7. Pretty Palazzo Pants- Another summer 2016 must have! Semi-sheer pants have been making waves with how sexy, stylish and sophisticated they look, especially when paired with a swimsuit. The PilyQ Water Lilly White Malibu Lace Pants only costs $154. Even if it’s out of your budget, there’s a coupon code hanging around somewhere on our site, so be sure to look for it.
8. Wrap Sandals- theirs is nothing better than a flat shoe that elongates the body and makes the legs look exquisitely sexy. And the Cocobelle Gili Wrap Long Sandals do just that. They can be paired with a swimsuit or some shorts and cover up. These shoes will do your legs justice no matter what you wear it with. It is worth the $149.00 price tag.
9. Kimono Cover Up- what would our list be without this summer essential? From Coachella to the beach, to the pool, kimonos are the second most important item that you need in your life for the summer. You can wear it with virtually anything to any venue. Of course, we prefer wearing ours with some shorts and a crop top or just a swimsuit. The Red Carter Renaissance Chiffon Kimono, which costs $141.00, just needs to be a part of your wardrobe; it needs to.
10. A Banging Bathing Suit- We left the best and most important for last. You simply cannot call summer ‘summer’ without having a sizzling new swimsuit. You just can’t! That’s why South Beach Swimsuits is doing womankind the favor of supplying the best that beachwear has to offer. The swimsuit featured is the Agua Bendita Toluca Swimsuit and retails for $260.00. You can find this and more like it on our site soutbeachswimsuits.com.