Flaunt the beautiful swimsuits in Mexico vacation destination
Mexico is the leading vacation destination for abounding culture, beautiful landscapes, mesmerizing beaches and amazing cuisines. We can witness the enormous growth of tourism in Mexico through the innumerable hotels and resorts that have mushroomed up. One can find vacation rentals right from the large international establishments to the smallest boutique establishments. For vacation rentals choose among luxury villas, lavish apartments, etc. To have an enjoyable travel experience, you also need to carry important accessories. Carrying those comfortable and fabulous swimsuits is a must.
The various styles of swimsuits
The styles of swimsuits change from time to time. Whether you visit Playa Paraiso, Playa Norte, Akumal Beach or Playa del Amor, you will need those perfectly made swimsuits. Check for the following styles:
- One piece swimsuit was not in for a long time but they have made a comeback. Find the one-piece swimsuit with the large slit towards the sides and different designs all through the making. Be the star of the beach by flaunting a swimsuit appearing to be a bikini top, sewn to the bottom or those that ties up like a shoelace in the front. One piece is cuter, more stylish and hotter. Shown below is the Gottex Limelight Surplice. The new Gottex Style U has taken the industry by storm. The U offers a fuller cut bottom, lower cut leg, higher back and slightly longer torso while maintaining the style and sophistication. This suit also offers tummy control, adjustable straps; diagonal line detail slenderizes your figure.
- Chic style Mastectomy swimsuit is sure to instill a lot of confidence in you. To hold the breast forms, they include proper pockets. Side and top are cut a bit higher. Say ‘hello’ to the appealing and lightweight Mastectomy suit and make yourself comfortable. Shown below is the adorable and figure flattering Paradise Beach. Features post mastectomy pockets to securely hold your breast form in place. Straps are adjustable. The cups are opaque offering shaping and support while hiding nipples from showing through.
- The Cut-out swimsuit will suit your mood and your body type. It has revolutionized the look of the bikini. Here Red Carter has added dramatic detail with cutouts in the front and back of the high neck top. This is one sexy swimsuit!
- Tankini is the stylish, comfortable option in swimsuits. Maybe you are a little more conservative and like to leave a little to the imagination, or maybe you are chasing your little ones around the beach. The perfect solution is a Tankini. The top will allow you to move freely without the fear of exposing your girls, pair with a standard bikini bottom, swim-shorts or swim-skirts. Either way, a Tankini is the best! Shown here is the Magicsuit Safari Ruffle top which offers a soft cup along with shelf bra, adjustable straps and a draped ruffle down the front. This top is so pretty you can wear it along with shorts or dressy slacks and make a night of it. The bottoms which are sold separately have a slightly higher waist and shirring on the side.
- Just like the one-piece bathing suit, the bikini is also seen with a singular strap that ties at the neck. A great option To present a sophisticated style, buy the one strap swimsuit.
Bikinis are now being accessorized and adorned with ruffles and laces. Just like one-piece suit, bikinis are decorated with laces and lots of straps and cutouts. Shown above another one of my favorites. This is the L Space Rain Dance Millie Sapphire Blue and Black Bikini. One of the longest swim trends lots of straps. This suit is entirely seamless and guess what it is made in the USA. Runs a bit small so if your flopping between sizes, order one size up.
fWhen the whole family goes out for swimming and enjoying under the sun, little girls do need fashionable swimwear. The Princess Tankini, the stylish bikinis, is very much in. Bikini style swimsuits combine function, comfort, style and sophistication. Although the print design and the size may differ, the main essence remains the same. Those touches of floral print are sure to make one appear more feminine. For backyard pool swimming, the two-piece swimsuit is perfect. Shown below is PilyQ Maya Shorts and Romper. Fashionable for dinner at any of the fine resort dining rooms. I had the pleasure of meeting this little cutie at the Miami Swimshow.
Mexico has a cultural blend which is unique and charming. Natural exquisiteness here speaks for itself with rich geography, culture and age old experience. When it comes to buying a swimsuit, it hardly matters whether you are full figured, thin, a kid or in your maternity phase, 20 or 60 years old, we have the swimsuit for you. Call us anytime and one of our friendly, trained customer service reps will offer suggestions and help you choose the right style and size suit for your upcoming adventure.