Boys and Arrows
Fabric: All boys and arrows material is 100% Italian fabric. We guarantee the perfect fit. The fabric’s elasticity molds to the body without constricting allowing the best freedom in movements.
Our fabric features:
- quick drying to remove the unpleasant wet sensation on the skin
- shape retention to assure a long life of wear, and wear again
- ultra chlorine resistant for a dip or dive into pools and jaccuzzis
- sand resistant which is fabulous for those of us who love black sand beaches
- 50+ UPF which is maximum value of protection obtainable from the sun
- Exceptional breathability which allows the fabric to absorb sweat and allows its natural evaporation
- the feel of heaven which makes you that much happier while strutting your two piece
From the sourcing of raw materials to knitting and dyeing, right up to quality control, we guarantee 100% Italian production from start to finish. The entire production process takes place in Italy, overseen by highly specialized staff. It is made with recycled polyamide yarn. It’s constructed from industrial excess material, which is then completely reconverted and transformed into new raw material. Our fabric source has passed strict quality controls guaranteeing that all fabrics featured in the range are new generation, high performance, and safe. They have a respect for the environment and its natural resources for a development that is as eco-friendly as possible.
Hardware: Boys and Arrows Swimwear uses custom dye casting for most hardware. All hardware is nickel free and lead free and is coasted with a protective layer to avoid corrosion and rusting. Our hardware source has been doing business in the Los Angeles are for over 20 years. Cheers to them.
Manufacturing: All garments are produced in Los Angeles, Ca.
Designing: All designing is done in Ventura, Ca. Inspirations come from travels and trouble making.