Vitamin A Esperanza Black Crochet Wrap Bikini
- Vitamin A 2015 Esperanza Black Crochet Serra Keyhole Wrap Top 415TBLC
- Vitamin A 2015 Esperanza Black Crochet Neutra California Cut Bottom 42BBLC
TOP SKU# 415TBLC
A chic vision of white, for your summer holiday look, with this peek-a-boo engineered stretch pattererned mesh.
- Triangular cutouts
- Dramatic wrap front that forms a graphic, architectural silhouette
- The wrap construction pulls you in and up, taking cleavage to the max
- Ties at the neck and back
BOTTOM SKU# 42BBLC
A California-cut hipster inspired by modern architecture. Strappy insets create a graphic cutout effect. The front has a smooth, clean finish; the back is designed to stay in place in the waves.
- California cut coverage (between a full and Brazilian, a little less coverage than moderate)
- Strappy cut outs at hips
- Sits low across the hips
Top and bottom sold separately.
Vitamin A bottoms run small. I am 5'5 at 110lbs, and wear a 25/26 jean size. The size 6 bottom fit better than the size 4. I always size up in the bottom from this company.
This is my 2nd wrap top from vitamin A. Love this. I am a 32b and wore the XS. It is just fabric, no padding/cushion. I did have my seamstress add a "snap button" in the front where the straps cross, just to help it stay in place. In the pictures the color looks grey-ish, but it's definitely black.